November 27th - 12:00-14:00 - CEPA building
In this interactive Co-Envision session we investigate how information on the next mode of transport of import consignments can be made available on NxtPort, prior to their discharge from the deepsea / shortsea vessel.
The goal of the session is to understand, from Importers, Consignees and Forwarders:
- which data elements relating to "Next Mode Of Transport" they would be able to disclose through NxtPort,
- under which data sharing rules they would disclose that data, and
- how much time prior to the arrival of the vessel, they would be able to provide that data.
The target audience for this (non-technical) session is:
- Multi-modal Maritime Terminal Operators
- Importers and Consignees using Multi-modal terminal
- Forwarders using Multi-model terminal
- Shipping agents (in case of carrier haulage)
Registration via EventbriteRegister
We introduce you to the port of tomorrow. Join the community and help your port be on the forefront of innovation!See what's going on