Who are we?
NxtPort is a data utility platform that collects data from various stages in the supply chain of maritime ports. The aim is to help bring about more transparency, increased efficiency, and easier interoperability between platforms and make our ports frontrunners in the API economy.
We make it easy for actors in the supply chain to share their data and stay in control of who gets to see that data.
Our customers are also developers. Check out our market at https://market.nxtport.eu and you will see: NxtPort doesn’t build end user applications. NxtPort builds API’s which are used by developers to build end user applications.
We also apply data science technologies to generate new insights from IOT data and datasets, and turn them into actions.
To do all of that, NxtPort is extending its technical team with a full stack developer.
- Translate business requirements into technical features that fit into the platform
- Critically evaluating and writing use cases
- Implementing web applications and microservices
- Data modelling, application design, infrastructure design
- Unit and integration testing
- Leveraging all components of the Microsoft Azure platform
- Applying best practices for security and privacy
- Quick prototyping to evaluate new business opportunities
- Participate in external forums (seminars, paper presentation etc.) to showcase NxtPort capabilities
- You are an ambitious developer with a sincere and deep interest in IT
- You are eager to build a developer-oriented API platform using cutting edge technology
- You know how to take initiative and can communicate clearly
- You feel comfortable working in a team as well as working alone
- A good sense of humour is not essential but is welcome. No, wait, it is essential.
- Backend languages: Java or C#, XML, JSON, SQL, MongoDB, PowerShell
- Frontend languages: React, Typescript, HTML, CSS
- A sharp eye for visual composition, building responsive web designs
- Know how to build RESTful API’s using Java or .Net Core
- Worked with two- and three-legged OAuth2 flows, JWT tokens
- Proficient with Git version control and branching strategies
- Professional experience with Microsoft Azure cloud: API Manager, Service Fabric, Blob Storage, Cosmos DB, Logic Apps, Event Hub, Event Grid, Service Bus, Application Insights, BizTalk etc
- Designing applications with a microservice model and deploy with Docker
- Understanding of B2B messaging: EDIFACT, AS2, SFTP, SOAP
- Knowledge of patterns: Microservices, Event Driven, CQRS, Enterprise Integration, Service-oriented
- Worked with Visual Studio Team Services
- Familiar with Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
- It’s a big plus if you have experience with blockchain and smart contracts
- Any professional background in logistics or with the Port of Antwerp in particular will give you a head start
Are you that person?
Do you feel comfortable with 60% of the above and are you willing to learn the other 40% on the job?
Then contact us via email@example.com