We are looking for a

IT support team leader

logo_nxtport original

IT support team leader

Who are we?

NxtPort is a data utility platform that collects data from various stages in the supply chain of maritime ports. The aim is to achieve more transparency, increased efficiency, and easier interoperability between platforms and make our ports frontrunners in the API economy of today.
We make it easy for actors in the supply chain to share their data and stay in control of who gets to see that data.
Our customers are both businesses that want to reuse data to improve their internal processes as developers that create applications for logistics related companies or start-ups with new breakthrough technology. We build API’s, together with the market, to enable brilliant end user applications.

To do all of that, NxtPort is extending its functional team with an IT support team leader.

Your responsibilities

  • You’re in charge of a team of 5 members
  • You can manage your team efficient and transparent and you don’t shy away of taking initiative to improve the overall performance
  • You support your team by communicating closely with all the members
  • You report to the senior management about KPI and SLA statistics, without all the fuss
  • You work in close collaboration with the development team to early identify possible issues and bugs, so they can be fixed pro-actively
  • You aim for a highly professional service delivery based on ITIL and ISO 27001
  • You know how to efficiently organize a 24/7 support service

Your profile

  • You have preferably a bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent by experience
  • Experience as service team lead is a must
  • Thorough knowledge of IT and ITSM methods
    • Understanding of B2B messaging: EDIFACT, AS2, SFTP, SOAP
    • Familiar with Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
    • Knowledge on XML, JSON, SQL, Powershell
    • Knowledge on Microsoft, Azure, Windows
  • Knowledge of could environments, specifically MS Azure, is a big plus
  • Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus
  • You want to achieve results, take the initiative and inspire your team
  • You will need to be available outside office hours
  • Clear & concise communication with both external stakeholders & management doesn’t scare you
  • You aim to improve efficiency and reduce complexity in the daily operations
  • A good sense of humor is not essential but is welcome. No, wait, it is essential.

Are you that person?

Do you feel comfortable with 60% of the above and are you willing to learn the other 40% on the job? Then contact us via jobs@nxtport.com

Register your company