We are looking for a

Junior Support Ninja

logo_nxtport original

Junior Support Engineer (aka Ninja)

Who are we?

NxtPort is a data utility platform that collects data from various stages in the supply chain of maritime ports. The aim is to achieve more transparency, increased efficiency, and easier interoperability between platforms and make our ports frontrunners in the API economy of today.
We make it easy for actors in the supply chain to share their data and stay in control of who gets to see that data.
Our customers are both businesses that want to reuse data to improve their internal processes as developers that create applications for logistics related companies or start-ups with new breakthrough technology. We builds API’s, together with the market, to enable brilliant end user applications.
We also apply data science technologies to generate new insights from IoT data and datasets, allowing them to turn into actions.

To do all of that, NxtPort is extending its functional team with a Junior Support Engineer (aka Ninja).

Your responsibilities

  • Support NxtPort customers with technical issues
  • Support NxtPort colleagues with software and hardware issues
  • Follow up on pro-active monitoring

Your profile

  • You like a mix between technical support and customer contact
  • You feel comfortable working in a team as well as working alone
  • You’re not afraid of a challenge and can handle stressful situations
  • A good sense of humor is not essential but is welcome. No, wait, it is essential

Your qualifications

  • Understanding of B2B messaging: EDIFACT, AS2, SFTP, SOAP
  • Familiar with Atlassian products like Jira and Confluence
  • Knowledge on XML, JSON, SQL, Powershell
  • Knowledge on Microsoft, Azure, Windows
  • Any professional background in logistics or with the Port of Antwerp in particular will give you a head start
  • Fluent in Dutch and English, French is a plus.

Are you that person?

 Do you feel comfortable with 60% of the above and are you willing to learn the other 40% on the job? Then contact us via mail@nxtport.eu

Register your company